5 Great Ideas For Writing Your Cause And Effect Essay About Bullying
Bullying is a topic that can be close to many people’s hearts. In fact, as well as the individual victims of bullying, the friends and families of people who are bullied can also be incredibly touched by the subject, particularly when bullying goes too far.
It may be that you have been asked to write about the topic of bullying as part of an essay or, alternatively, it may be something that is important to you, and you wish to write a cause and effect paper relating to one or more aspects of bullying.
Understanding this form of academic writing
In order to write a cause and effect paper, it might be useful to have a bit of a better understanding of how this form of academic writing works. Essentially, as the name suggests, you will need to look at the cause of a particular process or issue, and what the resulting consequences or effects are when that takes place. It might be that you focus more on the cause of a particular event or, alternatively, many people will often focus on the resulting effects, including what happens and why.
Carefully considering a suitable topic relating to bullying
Of course, as mentioned, the topic of bullying is one that can be particularly important for some people, so it is essential that you approach any research as sensitively as you can, so as not to unnecessarily upset people. Of course, there may be occasions where you need to ask difficult questions as part of interviews or questionnaires when doing your research; however, you should always be aware of the ethical side of writing academic papers, and ensure that you aren’t causing controversy simply for the sake of it.
To give you an idea of what you could write about, the following outlines five brief ideas.
- How can the bullying of people at a young age cause individuals to grow up to be domestic violence abusers?
- What psychological factors exist that cause individuals who are bullied to ultimately take their own lives?
- How can educating young people help to reduce the prevalence of bullying within schools?
- How can better training for teachers ensure that they are able to identify the symptoms of bullying and therefore enable them to prevent instances where it occurs?
- What are some of the main courses that instigate bullying and what effect does this have on the lives of those involved?