Creative Approach To Composing A High School Essay About Smart-Phones
A high school essay about smart phones can be one of the more challenging topics that you get during the year. However, since you probably have a smart phone you have some experience with them and creating a project does not need to be that hard. If you feel that you might struggle with this project then there are a few tips that you can take a look below.
Possible title to work on
- What do you feel are the top smartphones that are available today?
- What are the top advantages of owning a smartphone?
- What are the main reasons why smartphones are so popular?
- Do you feel that at some point in the near future smartphones will become obsolete?
- What are the main drawbacks of using a smartphone?
- What type of smartphones provides value for money?
- Who should be responsible for the way that a smartphone does not invade a person’s privacy?
- What are the various apps that all smartphone users have?
- How often should a person upgrade their smartphone?
- What need to be done if you feel that your smartphone is running slowly?
- Do you think that type of smartphone that you own says something about you?
- How can a person do more to customize the smartphone that they have?
- How can a person do more on a smartphone than just phone and send messages?
Write about you own personal experience
You need to be aware of the fact that you can create the entire project on your own personal experience in a way that does not leave anything to the imagination. You just need to give an accurate account of how you have used your phone and what value it has added to your life. If you feel that you can get a whole lot more out of your phone then by all means go for it.
One thing to keep in mind is that when you offer up your personal info you need to be aware of the fact that high quality researched should also be placed in the work. When the examiner can see that you have used a lot of high quality info then they will be more biased towards giving you a very good grade for the work that you have completed.