Fresh View On Shakespeare: 10 Up-To-Date Essay Topics For Romeo And Juliet
Shakespeare is one of those classic artistes whose works could be used over and over again just by simply changing certain key aspects of the original story. There are several corporations and people who can use certain pieces of Shakespeare’s works in order to create an alternative scenario for their story telling purposes and the paperwork is all in order to do so. I’m sure you have either seen or heard of many renditions that was made to fit into the prime time hours of any given day. Do you think you can come up with concepts similar to those made by Hollywood?
In the list following these two introductory paragraphs you would see some fresh views on many of Shakespeare’s stories and plays. Just when you think that you are not going to be able to come up with an original take on one of his famous plays or manuscripts you can always look for an article such as this one to assist you with your academic tasks. Remember that you can create these stories yourself once you learn the nature of the assignment but for now please enjoy these ten up-to-date essay topics for Romeo and Juliet.
- Mercutio’s speech was a well written speech simply because of what it spoke of. Create a version of this speech where only darkness prevails.
- The soliloquy of Juliet as seen in act three was very pivotal in the overall play. Explain why this is so.
- Was Rosaline put in the story to increase the drama between Romeo and Juliet? If so this could be used to fashion a drama series.
- The numerous mentioning of time throughout the play could have some significance outside of the actual script so look into this.
- What are the similarities between Paris and Romeo? Use their characteristics to create an original character for one of your developments.
- Compare the latest Romeo and Juliet movie to the oldest manuscripts of the play.
- Could this type of love be expressed through modern day cultures and popular social conduct better than what the original story depicts?
- Can Romeo and Juliet be transposed into the nature of two fundamental forces interacting with each other?
- If you neglect the drama and the love situations expressed in the play and focus on the issues of both leading roles you can construct a superb essay on the concept.
- Design a play where the victor of the story is not the hero. Match it with the main antagonists of the original Romeo and Juliet manuscripts.